Employer Branding Analyzer
Our EMPLOYER BRANDING ANALYZER assesses the positioning of your company as an employer, both individually and benchmarked to other brands in your sub-sector.
Our analysis is based on the findings of the special studies we have conducted in close collaboration with gif (Gesellschaft für Immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung e.V.) and HWR, Berlin (Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht) in conjunction with the company-specific data from the largest empirical brand study of the real estate industry and is based on the scientifically accredited REB Brand Potential Model of the European Real Estate Brand Institute.
The REB Institute provides you with the answers to your most important questions regarding the transformation and/or development of your company as an attractive employer.
How effectively is my company positioned as an employer brand?
What are the threats from my competitors?
Is my company anchored in the Relevant Set of potential candidates?
How far is my company’s current position from our target position?
How have recent measures actually affected perceptions of my company?
What opportunities and potentials can be translated into competitive advantages?
You receive a detailed overview of the
- classification of the sub-sector-relevant evaluation criteria and their weighting in relation to performance/importance
- sub-sector-relevant assessment criteria divided into brand levels such as success, trust, behaviour and experience of the brand
- assessment of the brand potential compared to your competitors
- positioning of your brand among market participants who have personal experience of your brand in comparison to market participants without personal experience
From this wealth of data and findings, we derive recommendations for specific measures that will enable you to
- close the gap between self-perception and external image
- sustainably improve your positioning
- review your brand’s past operative and communicative measures, assess their influence and efficiency, and efficiently manage and empirically audit budgets over the long term
including recommendations for action
Cost EUR 2.900
Cost EUR 1.200
Cost EUR 1.400